Tuesday, December 14, 2010

some say

There is a quote (quote ke?eh?) saying that

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me.

I saw this in someone's tumblr. In my humble opinion, it's all bullshit. Why? Words do hurt you a lot.

Setengah orang being mean by abusing other with their physical kan. Itu you either balas with smack at that person head or just langgar with lori (ok, too kejam haha), but words honey, words can bring your mood down the hill, terus masuk longkang and stay there tanak keluar terus.


That's how I feel right now. I'm really depressed. I'm not that happy. I don't have someone to talk to. Oh I have but..I might end up crying rather than pouring out my feeling. PFFFFFTTTTTT~

I might look okay or happy, but my I'm mentally drained and it's not even because of PMS.


T___________________________________________T

















No comments: